E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Wan B. (2015) My country’s rural areas will face another major change-“Internet + Sannong” research and thinking. Agricultural economic issues: 36: 4-7. [Google Scholar]
- Liu S. (2016) Research on the problems and countermeasures of Hubei agricultural economic development. Central China Normal University, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- An H, Chen M. (2005) Industrialization, urbanization process and the path choice of urbanization in my country. Nankai Economic Research, 1:48-54. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Q, Peng Y. (2015) “Internet + agriculture” is a concept or a way out. Rural areas. agriculture. Farmers (version B), 7:45. [Google Scholar]
- Wu T. (2016) Design and implementation of material management system based on Flask framework. Nanjing University, Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Zhang G. (2017) Software design of smart home service system based on Flask. Industrial control computer., 30: 109-110. [Google Scholar]
- Grinberg, Miguel. (2014) Flask Web Development:Developing Web Applications with Python. O’Reilly Media, Sebastopol. [Google Scholar]
- Lei L, E X, Yang F. (2016) The design and implementation of the educational administration system based on the open source framework Flask. Information and Computer: Theory Edition, 20:107-109. [Google Scholar]
- Chen F. (2014) Design of Farm Production Management Information System. Central China Normal University, Wuhan. [Google Scholar]
- Ding J. (2018) Analysis of the role of agricultural economic management on rural economic development. Agricultural development and equipment, 4:24-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.