E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Zhaoxin Zhang. The plight of the new-type agricultural management subject and its institutional innovation [J]. Reform, 78, 87 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zuhui Huang, Fu Yuzhi, Xu Xuchu. Analysis of the efficiency and influencing factors of farmers’ professional cooperatives [J]. China Rural Economy, 4, 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Olwande J, Smale M. Mathenge M. K. Place, F&Mithofer, D. Agricultural marketing by smallholders in Kenya A comparison of maize, kale and dairy[J]. Food Policy, 22, 32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rongping Ruan, Pei Zhou, Fengtian Zheng. The development status and countermeasures of new agricultural management informatization under the background of “Internet+”—Based on the survey data of 1394 new agricultural management [J]. Management World, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Ning, Liu Xiaochuan. An Empirical Study on the Influence of Different Cultivated Land Scales on Farmers’Food Management Behaviors [J]. Research World, 33, 36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jianliang Nie, Zhangbao Zhong. The influence of the degree of household differentiation on the behavior and scale of farmland transfer [J]. Resources Science, 91, 99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Liangui Han, Yan Wang. Study on the Objective, Strategy and Feasibility of Comprehensive Agricultural Development and Management in the New Period [J]. Economic Research, 3, 67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Limin Lv, Xinyue Ma. Policy Support for Vocational Education and Training of New Generation Farmers in the “Internet +” Era [J]. Vocational and Technical Education, 63, 67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohe Ma. Promote the deep integration of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries [J]. China Cooperative Economy, 9, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liling Zhao. Research on Information Sharing Strategy of Agricultural E-commerce Based on “Internet+” [J]. Business Economics Research, 111, 114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaobei Wei. Miao Wang. The whole industry chain model promotes the upgrading of agricultural industry under the background of “Internet +” [J]. Shandong Social Sciences, 167, 172 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.