E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Xinyang Zhou et al. Study on adaptability of four infiltration formulas to farmland fluvo-aquic soil [J]. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2015, 34 (8):86-100. [Google Scholar]
- Wentao Fan et al. Characteristic analysis of interpolation parameters between Philip model and modified Green-Ampt model [J]. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2012, 31 (2):73-77. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zeng et al. Effect of initial water content on vertical line source infiltration characteristics of soil [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2010, 26 (1): 24-30. [Google Scholar]
- Yanwei Fan et al. Improvement and verification of Green-Ampt infiltration model for sand layer soil [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2015, 31 (5):93-99. [Google Scholar]
- Yousheng Xiong et al. Comparative analysis of water infiltration models of purple soil in the Three Gorges reservoir area [J]. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2013, 32 (1): 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Chuncheng Liu et al. Applicability of four infiltration models to infiltration law of waterrepellent soil [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2011, 27 (5): 62-67. [Google Scholar]
- Shiliang Wu et al. Spatial variability of soil characteristics and calibration factors of Philip infiltration formula [J]. Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engineering, 2014, 32 (8):730-736. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.