E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Agricultural Resources and Agricultural Automation|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Holling C S. Resilience and Stability of Ecological Systems [J]. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, 1993 (4):1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Timmerman P. Vulnerability, Resilience and the Collapse of Society: A review of models and possibe climatic applications [J]. Toronto: Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Toronto, 1981, 4 (1): 396-396. [Google Scholar]
- Ge Yi, Shi Peijun, Xu Wei, et al. Advances and comments on the study of resilience [J]. Disaster Science, 2010, 25 (3): 119-129. [Google Scholar]
- Cutter S L, Barnes L, Berry M, et al. A Place-based Model for Understanding Community Resilience Tonatural Disasters [J]. Global environmental change, 2008, 18 (4): 598-606. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng microwave, Hou Tingting, Yang Cancan, et al. A Study on Agricultural Flood Disaster Assessment Method Based on Remote Sensing Monitoring [J]. Anhui AgriculturalSciences, 2019, 47 (23):251-254. [Google Scholar]
- Bruneau M, Chang S E, Eguchi R T, et al. A Framework to Quantitatively Assess and Enhance the Seismic Resilience of Communities [J]. Earthquake spectra, 2003, 19 (4): 733-752. [Google Scholar]
- Han Jiannan, Li Yonghong, Liu Hainan, et al. Assessment of debris flow gully risk based on resilience of integrated control system [J]. Disaster science, 2018, 33 (1): 230-234. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw R, Razafindrab B. Climate Disaster Resilience: Focus On Coastal Urban Cities In Asia [M]. Kyoto: The Asian Journal of Environment and Disaster Management, 2009: 4. [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Noble I, Hellmann J, et al. University of Notre Dame Global Adaptation Index CountryIndex Technical Report [J]. ND-GAIN: South Bend, IN, USA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hao, Li Xiangyang, Liu Zhaoge. Selection of CI resilience assessment indicators driven by case-data integration [J]. Science and technology for safe production in China, 2018, 14 (4):13-19. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Peijun, Yuan Yi. Comprehensive assessment of major natural disasters [J]. Advances in Geoscience, 2014, 33 (9):1145-1151. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Hongbo, Tang Kai, Liu Xinyi, et al. Harm of Agricultural Flood and Drought Disaster and Construction of Defense System in China [J]. Journal of Hunan University of Science and Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2013, 16 (3):123-126. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Zhihao, Xu Bin, Li Maosong, et al. Advances in Mechanism and Monitoring of Major Agrometeorological Disasters in China [J]. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2005, 14 (2):61-69. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Hongbo, Liu Xinyi, Liu Zhiyu. Study on resilience assessment of agricultural drought and disaster based on variable fuzzy evaluation—Taking Hebei Province as an example [J]. Agricultural Research in Arid Areas, 2014, (5):174-180. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiangling, Li Xiaojian, Zhu Jiguang, et al. A Study on Spatial Differentiation of Development Level of Agricultural Modernization in Henan Province [J]. Geographical Research and Development, 2017, 36 (3):142-147. [Google Scholar]
- Han Hong, Li Bo, Feng Guanghui. Time series change and spatial difference analysis of financial ecological operation quality—Empirical analysis based on financial ecology in Henan province [J]. Regional Research and Development, 2019, 38 (5):19-24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.