E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Oxford University Press. Our Global Neighborhood: The Report of the Commission on Global Governance [J]. George Washington Journal of International Law & Economics, 1995 (3):754-756. [Google Scholar]
- Salamon L M. The new governance and the tools of public action: An introduction [J]. The Fordham urban law journal, 2001, 28 (5):1611-1674. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiushi, Shi Hongyang. Analysis on the obstacles and paths of food safety governance reform [J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 2015 (8): 71-78. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Hongyang. Independent governance of food safety enterprises: target model and realization path [M]. Beijing: Economic Management Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaodong. my country’s food safety public governance model reform and realization path [J]. Contemporary Finance, 2018 (09): 38-47. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jing. From “One Yuan and One Way Segmentation” to “Multiple Network Collaboration”——The Perfect Path of China’s Food Safety Supervision Mechanism [J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2015 (04): 99-103. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Linhai, The Chinese Road to Food Safety Risk Management. Red Flag Manuscript, 2019 (19): pp. 35-36.[ [Google Scholar]
- Food Safety Supervision. Food and Machinery, 2019. 35 (8): pp. 100-103. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Fuying, Research on the Synergy Mechanism of Food Safety Supervision Based on the Theory of Holistic Governance. Food and Machinery, 2019. 35 (4): pp. 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yong. Research on food safety issues from the perspective of stakeholders [J]. Journal of Shanxi Agricultural University, 2011, 10 (10): 994-996. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yanli. Research on the Social Co-governance Mechanism of Food Safety [J]. Academic Exchange, 2014, 9 (9): 122-126. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Baoguo, Zhou Yingheng. Research on China’s Food Safety Supervision Strategy[M]. Science Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jincun, Wang Chao. Game Analysis of Government Food Safety Regulatory Decisions—— Based on the Perspective of Government and Enterprise Micro Behavior [J]. Journal of Agricultural and Forestry Economic Management, 2014, 000 (003): 315-320. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xunping, Qiu Guanghua. Evolutionary Game Analysis of Food Industry Behavior Supervision Based on Prospect Theory [J]. System Engineering, 2016, 034 (002): 82-88. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Liangyun, Wu Linhai. Public Participation and Social Co-governance in Food Safety Supervision [J]. Gansu Social Sciences, 2017, (6): 232-237. [Google Scholar]
- Song Qiang, Geng Hong. Holistic governance—— The new trend of China’s food safety regulatory system [J]. Guizhou Social Sciences, 2012 (09):87-91. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.