E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Danni C. Cause Analysis and Countermeasures of Food Quality and Safety Problems [J]. Modern Food, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Jones A, Rice J, O’Malley K, et al. Consumption of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Among Older Adults in New Orleans[C]// 140st APHA Annual Meeting and Exposition 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Han, X. Li, L. Zhou, et al. Recent advances on rapid detection of food chemical contaminants based on electrochemical methods [J]. Journal of Food Safety & Quality, 2014, 000 (007):1937-1942. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, M. Wu, Z. Tan, et al. Overview of Data Analysis Methods in Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Nondestructive Testing [J]. Journal of Wuhan Institute of Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dan, Y. Xiao, H. Ping, et al. Application of nearinfrared spectrum analysis technique in pesticide residues detection of fruits and vegetables [J]. Journal of Food Safety & Quality, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Novruzov A N, Chukanov V N, Rakhmanova O R, et al. A computer study of the absorption of infrared radiation by systems of molecular clusters [J]. High Temperature, 2006, 44 (6):932-940. [Google Scholar]
- Douglass M. DMD reliability: a MEMS success story [J]. Spie, 2003, 4980:1-11. [Google Scholar]
- C. Shen, H. Chen, H. Lin, et al. Near-infrared photoluminescence from vertical InN nanorod arrays grown on silicon: Effects of surface electron accumulation layer. [J]. Applied Physics Letters, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.