E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- M. L. Jing, Y. S. Ma, H. M. Li, J. L. Wang. Mitochondrial DNA B. Characterization of the complete plastome of Elymus tangutorum (Poaceae: Triticeae). 4, 3356-3357 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Y. Song, Z. B. Nan, K. Gao, H. Song, P. Tian, X. X. Zhang, C. J. Li, W. B. Xu, X. Z. Li. J Agr Food Chem. Antifungal, Phytotoxic, and Cytotoxic Activities of Metabolites from Epichloe bromicola, a Fungus Obtained from Elymus tangutorum Grass. 63, 8787-8792 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Fu, J. Liu, L. Y. Yang, Y. J. Miao, Y. F. Xu. J Agr Sci Tech-Iran. Effects of Low Temperature on Seed Germination, Early Seedling Growth and Antioxidant Systems of the Wild Elymus nutans Griseb. 19, 1113-1125 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Wang, W. P. Hou, M. J. Christensen, C. Xia, T. Chen, Z. X. Zhang, Z. B. Nan. Sci China Life Sci. The fungal endophyte Epichloe gansuensis increases NaCl-tolerance in Achnatherum inebrians through enhancing the activity of plasma membrane H+-ATPase and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. 10.1007/s11427-020-1674 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Xia, N. N. Li, Y. W. Zhang, C. J. Li, X. X. Zhang, Z. B. Nan. Plant Dis. Role of Epichloe Endophytes in Defense Responses of Cool-Season Grasses to Pathogens: A Review. 102, 2061-2073 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. L. Deng, S. Tian, S. P. Li, M. X. Guo, H. X. Liu, Y. Y. Li, Q. J. Wang, X. S. Zhao. Food Chem. A simple, rapid and efficient method for essential element supplementation based on seed germination. 325, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Z. Li, M. L. Song, X. Yao, Q. Chai, W. R. Simpson, C. J. Li, Z. B. Nan. Front Microbiol. The Effect of Seed-Borne Fungi and Epichloe Endophyte on Seed Germination and Biomass of Elymus sibiricus. 8, 2488 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Supraja, B. Behera, P. Balasubramanian. Ind Crop Prod. Efficacy of microalgal extracts as biostimulants through seed treatment and foliar spray for tomato cultivation. 151, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Wang, C. J. Li, J. White. J Agron Crop Sci. Effects of Epichloe endophyte infection on growth, physiological properties and seed germination of wild barley under saline conditions. 206, 43-51 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.