E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- S. Yeh, M. Lin, H Chen. Inhibitory effects of a soluble dietary fiber from amorphophallus konjac on cytotoxicity and dna damage induced byfecal water in Caco-2 cells [J]. Planta Med, 73 (13): 1384-1388 (2007). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q Wang. Peanut deep processing technology [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 197-198 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L Yu, Q Yang, S Yu, etc. Enzymatic extraction of water-soluble dietary fiber from peanut shells and anti-oxidation research [J]. Food Research and Development, 31 (10) 158-163 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G Zhang, Y Liu, Y Li, etc. Extraction method of soluble dietary fiber from dragon fruit peel [J]. Acta Botany, 52 (5): 622–630 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Diao Yan, Chen Bin, Wang Rui, etc. Optimization of the preparation process of pine polyphenol particles by response surface methodology [J]. Food Science, 2019, 40 (6):281-288. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.