E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Liu Jingfu, Xie Rongqin. Learning based on “project”: Discussion on the application of PBL in enterprise training [J]. China human resource development, 2008 (9) [Google Scholar]
- Liu jingfu.pbl: a new model of autonomous learning [J]. Journal of Ningbo University (EDUCATION SCIENCE EDITION), 2007 (10) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jianqiang, Li Yan. Exploration and practice of experimental teaching assessment mode under full open autonomous learning mode [J]. China University teaching, 2011 (4): 70-72 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ai Hua, Li Lan, Fu Ge Yan, et al. Exploration of parallel training mode of experimental teaching and innovative education [J]. Laboratory research and exploration, 2004, 23 (3): 46 [Google Scholar]
- He Fen. Discussion on the teaching reform of 2D animation course [J]. Education horizon, 2018, 15:189 [Google Scholar]
- Hao Xianyun. Reform and practice of integration of project-based teaching and doing based on flash animation course [J]. Institute of curriculum education, 2013, 09:230 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Chaoping. A preliminary study on the teaching reform of two-dimensional animation course -Taking paperless animation as an example [J]. Popular literature and art (Academic Edition), 2013, (9): 257 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhuli. Systematic learning and fragmented learning [J]. Modern distance education research, 2014 (4): 63 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu. Preliminary study on teaching reform and research of flash animation design course for animation specialty [J]. Journal of Xinjiang Institute of art, 2011 (2): 116-118 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jianlan, Chen Yuqiang, Peng Yong. Research and practice of curriculum reform based on integral system Taking flash animation production as an example [J]. Journal of Lanzhou Institute of education, 2015 (2): 99 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.