E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Wan Luzhu. Introduction to Hakka Studies [M]. pJiangxi University Press, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Kaijun. Furniture decoration patterns and styles [M]. China Architecture & Building Press, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Desheng. Traditional furniture and traditional concepts [M]. China Light Industry Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- He Yan Li. Study on the Symbol Theory of Traditional Chinese Furniture’s Ornament [D]. Beijing Forestry University, 2006 p121 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Shan. Research on the Emotionalization of Furniture Form Elements [D]. Beijing Forestry University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shixiang. Appreciation of Ming-style furniture [M]. Cultural Relics Publishing House, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Shulan YU, Boming XU. Study on the Furniture Design Based on Product Semantics [J]. Art & Design, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Li. Classics of Chinese Folklore. Social Folklore Volume [M]. Publication of Social Science Literature, 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.