E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Solar and Photovoltaic Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- T. H. Oh, M. Hasanuzzaman, J. Selvaraj, S. C. Teo, and S. C. Chua, “Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth – An update,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 81, no. May 2016, pp. 3021–3031, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. F. Husain, W. Z. W. Hasan, S. Shafie, M. N. Hamidon, and S. S. Pandey, “A review of transparent solar photovoltaic technologies,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 94, no. January 2017, pp. 779–791, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Fthenakis, “Sustainability of photovoltaics: The case for thin-film solar cells,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 2746–2750, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Tyagi, N. A. A. Rahim, N. A. Rahim, and J. A. L. Selvaraj, “Progress in solar PV technology: Research and achievement,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 20, pp. 443–461, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Fraas and L. D. Partain, Solar Cells and Their Applications. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sharma, S. Pandey, and M. Kolhe, “Global review of policies & guidelines for recycling of solar PV modules,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, vol. 8, pp. 597–610, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hidayatno, R. Dhamayanti, and A. R. Destyanto, “Model conceptualization for policy analysis in renewable energy development in Indonesia by using system dynamics,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, vol. 8, no. 79, pp. 54–58, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Lund, “Effects of energy policies on industry expansion in renewable energy,” Renew. Energy, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 53–64, Jan. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Accepted, “AUTHOR (S): TITLE : YEAR : Progress of Feed-in Tariff in Malaysia : A Year After,” 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. H. G. Tan and T. L. Chow, “A Comparative Study of Feed in Tariff and Net Metering for UCSI University North Wing Campus with 100 kW Solar Photovoltaic System,” Energy Procedia, vol. 100, pp. 86–91, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lund and B. V. Mathiesen, “Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems-The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050,” Energy, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 524–531, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Amarawardhana, S. D. G. Jayasinghe, and F. Shahnia, “Grid-interactive rooftop photovoltaic clusters with third-party ownership,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, pp. 102–111, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Couture and Y. Gagnon, “An analysis of feed-in tariff remuneration models: Implications for renewable energy investment,” Energy Policy, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 955–965, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Chua, T. H. Oh, and W. W. Goh, “Feed-in tariff outlook in Malaysia,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 705–712, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Wong, N. Ngadi, T. A. T. Abdullah, and I. M. Inuwa, “Recent advances of feed-in tariff in Malaysia,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 41, pp. 42–52, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pandav, R. Hawaldar, H. Nevase, H. Deshmukh, and S. Sawant, “Net Metering Using Solar,” Imp. J. Interdiscip. Res., vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 2454–1362, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Poullikkas, “A review of net metering mechanism for electricity renewable energy sources,” Int. J. Energy Environ., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 975–1002, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Razali, P. Abdullah, M. Y. Hassan, and F. Hussin, “Comparison of New and Previous Net Energy Metering (NEM) Scheme in Malaysia,” vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 36–42, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- “RE INSTALLED CAPACITIES,” SEDA, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.seda.gov.my/statistics-monitoring/re-installed-capacities/. [Google Scholar]
- K. Seepromting, R. Chatthaworn, and P. Khunkitti, “Distribution company investment cost reduction analysis with grid-connected solar PV allocation in power distribution system,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 230–235, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- SEDA, “SOLAR POWER: SEDA INTRODUCES P2P TRADING PROGRAMME TO ENCOURAGE USE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY,” 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.seda.gov.my/2019/10/solar-power-seda-introduces-p2p-trading-programme-to-encourage-use-of-renewable-energy/. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, G. Moon, and J. Lim, “Practice and issue of energy policies to achieve greenhouse gas emission reduction targets in European countries,” Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy, vol. 4, pp. 355–360, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.