E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- M. V. Egorov, T. N. Protopopova, Imitative modeling of the operational water-energy balance of HPS of the Volga-Kam cascade. Single grid energy. 1, 40-49 (2013) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Rusina, HPP: The Art of Management. NSTU, Novosibirsk, 214 (2019) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang et al., “Using Remote Sensing to Monitor the Water Change of Xiong’an New Area,” International Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Yokohama, Japan, 2019, pp. 4415-4418. [Google Scholar]
- E. Panidi et al., Mapping of the land cover spatiotemporal characteristics in northern russia caused by climate change. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences, 41, 997–1002 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moscadelli, et al. Temperature-emissivity separation assessment in a sub-urban scenario. Int. Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences, 42, 129-136 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Batchaev, R. G. Zakinyan, Mathematical model of floods with the distributed parameters. The Science. Innovation. Technologies. North Caucasus Federal University, 1, 95-102 (2018) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Zinoviev et al., Forecast and observation of extreme spring and rainfall floods on the upper Ob. Water and environmental problems of Siberia and Central Asia, 76-87 (2017) (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- W. S. Olson, H. Masunaga, The GPM Combined Radar-Radiometer Algorithm Team. GPM Combined Radar-Radiometer Precipitation Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Kuchment, Problems of selection of flow formation models for solving practical problems. Scientific support for the implementation of the “Water Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020”, 74-80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Hall, et al. MODIS/Terra Snow Cover Daily L3 Global 500 m SIN Grid, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.