E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Quality Assessment|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- A. Cardinale, L. Frittelli, G. Lembo, F. Gera, O.Ilari, Studies on the Natural Background Radiation in Italy, Health Physics, 20 285-296. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Gusain, B.S. Rautela, S.K. Sahoo, T. Ishikawa, G. Prasad, Y. Omori, A. Sorimachi, S. Tokonami, R.C. Ramola, Distribution of terrestrial gamma radiation dose rate in the eastern coastal area of Odisha, India, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 152 42-45. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Levin, R.K. Stoms, Natural background gamma radiation dose rate measurements in Michigan, Colorado, and Minnesota, Am J Public Health Nations Health, 59 102-109. [Google Scholar]
- M. Maharana, N. Krishnan, D. Sengupta, Spatial distribution of gamma radiation levels in surface soils from Jaduguda uranium mineralization zone, Jharkhand, India, using Î³-ray spectrometry, and determination of outdoor dose to the population, 35 (2010) 235. [Google Scholar]
- Tzortzis, M., A comprehensive study of natural gamma radioactivity levels and associated dose rates from surface soils in cyprus, Radiation Protection Dosimetry , 109 217-224. [Google Scholar]
- M.S.M. Sanusi, A.T. Ramli, H.T. Gabdo, N.N. Garba, A. Heryanshah, H. Wagiran, M.N. Said, Isodose mapping of terrestrial gamma radiation dose rate of Selangor state, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, Malaysia, Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 135 67-74. [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, P. Miller, P.A. Loretan, Gamma radiation dose rate and sweet potato quality, Journal of Food Quality, 12 (2007) 369-376. [Google Scholar]
- Specification for the determination of environmental surface ground dose rates (in Chinese), in, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, G. Zeng, research trends of scintillators and scintillation detectors, science and technology information (in Chinese), (2007) 81+83. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, dosimetry and recommended dose limits in the 1990 recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection, radiation protection communications (in Chinese), (1992) 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Reger H Clarke. Progress towards new recommendations from the international commission on radiological protection, Radiation Protection , (2000) 321-326. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.