E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Feng Zhipeng, Yu Cong, Li Yan et al. Research and application of rapid deployment method of large enterprise cloud resource pool database [C]. Proceedings of power industry informatization annual conference,2016 [Google Scholar]
- Li Chao, Hua Lei, Song Yunkui. Automatic deployment framework of distributed application for cloud computing [J]. Computer technology and development, 2018 (06 2018): 12-16 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG R Q, SHANG Y L, ZHANG S. An automatic deployment mechanism on cloud computing platform[C]//2014 IEEE 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing on Cloud Computing Technology and Science(CloudCom), Dec 15-18, 2014, Singapore. New Jersey: IEEE Press, 2014:511-518 [Google Scholar]
- Lai Peiyuan,Ma Weimin, Liu Yi, etc. The cloud resource research and implementation of network deployment automation [J]. Journal of telecommunications, science, 2015, 31 (7): 96-103 [Google Scholar]
- LI Liyao,ZHAO Shaoka,WANG Ye, et al. Dandelion: Rapid deployment mechanism of cloud platform based on OpenStack[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2015, 35(11): 3070-3074 [Google Scholar]
- Antonacci M, BrigandìA, Caballer M, et al. Digital repository as a service: automatic deployment of an Invenio-based repository using TOSCA orchestration and Apache Mesos[C]//EPJ Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 2019, 214: 07023. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ming, Xia Yun, Kang Rui, Zhang Wenpeng. The Application of Graphic Service in Electric Power Enterprise Information Monitoring. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology, [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiao, Li Liang, Yan Wentao, et al. Application of visualization technology in the operation and maintenance of power information system [C]//2013 power industry information conference,2013 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yong, Li Min, Yu Shi, Shen Hongjie. Research on visualization modeling and monitoring platform technology of IT equipment in data center [J] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.