E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geomechanical Problems of Development of Mineral Resources|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- TU 84-08628424-740-2002 Industrial explosives. Grammonite TM (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sadovsky, Selected works: Geophysics and physics of explosion (Science, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Physics of Explosion, (FIZMATLIT, Moscow), (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. I. Tseytlin, N. I. Smoliy, Seismic and shock air waves of industrial explosions, 192. Moscow, Nedra Publ., (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Menshikov, Subsurface and Mineral Management, 2 (25), 145 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Menshikov, S.S. Taranzhin, A.S. Flyagin, E3S Web of Conferences 177, 03021 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kornilkov, V.G. Shemenev, P. V. Menshikov, V.A. Sinitsyn, News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal 7, 65 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Menshikov, Technology and safety of blasting, 211 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Menshikov, Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 11, 321 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Menshikov Explosion Technology, 97(54), 77 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Simoni, R. Sidler, J. Dual, J. Schweizer, Science and Technology J. 120, 179 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, A. Rodgers, Geophys. Res. Lett. 43, 68-83 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal regulations and rules in industrial safety. Blasting safety regulations (TH “UralYurIzdat”, Ekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 12.3.047-98 Occupational safety standards system. Fire safety of technological processes. General requirements. Control methods (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.