E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geotechnical and Geomechanical Problems of Development of Mineral Resources|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- RSN 66-87. Engineering surveys for construction. Technical requirements for the production of geophysical works. Seismic exploration [Google Scholar]
- What is chrysotile? https://chrysotile.ru/page/what-is-chrysotile/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bobachev, Electrical exploration: manual on electrical exploration practice for students of geophysical specialties. Volume II small-depth electrical survey. Ed. 2nd (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vedernikov, D.V. Grigoriev, P.I. Zuev, XV Urals geophysical school. Ekaterinburg 2016, 056-060 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kornilkov S.V., Stenin Y.V., Starikov A.D., Calculation of drilling and blasting parameters in borehole blasting at quarries: a tutorial (ISBN 5-230-25442-4, Ekaterinburg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.