E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Ecological and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- A.V. Barchukov, I.A. Kradenykh, Management, 2(1), 18-26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Chigirin, Journal of the New economic Association, 3(39), 110-126 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zaerniuk, L.I. Chernikova, IU.V. Zabaikin, Financial analytics: problems and solutions, 10(9), 972-986 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Natalenko, V.A. Pak, A.P. Stavskii, Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and management, 1, 2-8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kradenykh, A.V. Barchukov, Improving the efficiency of gold mining based on horizontal integration (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kradenykh, A.V. Barchukov, Russian Journal of Management, 4(2), 108-118 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Foster, А. Reed Lajoux, The art of mergers and acquisitions (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Palnichenko, K.S. Mikheeva, D.A. Kulumbetova, International journal of Humanities and natural Sciences, 10, 166-171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vivoda, D. Kemp, The Extractive Industries and Society, 6(1), 22-28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ivanov, E.IU. Solomatina, Economic analysis: theory and practice. 7(406), 44-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sverchkov, Logistics and supply chain management, 3, 15–30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Horsley, S. Prout, M. Tonts, S.H. Ali, The Extractive Industries and Society, 2(2), 368-380 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.