E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strategic, Geo-Ecological and Economic Problems of Subsurface Use|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- A.S. Volsky, G.A. Shatkov, L.I. Krasny et al., Tectonics, deep structure and minerageny of the Amur region and adjacent areas. SPb.: VSEGEI Publishing House (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bogdanov, Metallogenic Map of the BAM Region. Scale 1: 500 000, L. (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lobov, A.S. Brazhnikov et al., Comprehensive predictive and mineragenetic studies of the Amur Region on a scale of 1: 500 000 (report on the GMK-500 prospect for 1991-1996). Khabarovsk: Taezhnaya GE. 2913 p., 354F.///ATGF–25790 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Physical properties of rocks of the Far East of Russia. Handbook in 2 parts. Vladivostok, Far East Branch, USSR Academy of Sciences (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nikitin, A.V. Petrov Theoretical foundations of geophysical data processing/M: Center for Information Technologies in Nature Management (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.