E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Technologies and Methods for Monitoring Natural and Mining Systems|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- D. R. Kaplunov and D. N. Radchenko, GornyiZhurnal. 5, 28-33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Galvin, Ground Engineering. Principles and Practices for Underground Coal Mining. Switzerland: Springer International Publishing, 684 р (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Trubetskoy, S. V. Kornilkov and V. L. Yakovlev. GornyiZhurnal. 1, 15-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Trubetskoy, D.R. Kaplunov and M.V. Rylnikova, Journal of Mining Science. 48(4), 688-693 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kulibaba and E. Esina, E3S Web of Conferences Electronic edition. Kemerovo, Russian Federation, October 3-5, 2018, 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.А. Turchaninov, М.А. Iofis, E.V. Kasparyan, Basics of rock mechanics, (Leningrad: Nedra, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Viktorov, S.A. Goncharov, M. A. Iofis and V.M. Zakalinsky, Mechanics of rock movement and destruction, 360 p. (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kulibaba, Mine Surveying and Subsurface Use. 4, 32-34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Kulibaba, Mine Surveying Bulletin. 1(128), 46-51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Rules of protection of structures and natural objects from the harmful effects of underground mining on coal deposits/PB 07-269-98 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.