E3S Web Conf.
Volume 192, 2020VIII International Scientific Conference “Problems of Complex Development of Georesources” (PCDG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Innovative Technologies and Methods for Monitoring Natural and Mining Systems|
|Published online||30 September 2020|
- The main directions of involving the technogenic formations of placer gold in the operation. URL: https://zolotodb.ru/article/12025 (date of access: 27.07.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Khabarovsk Territory Administration: On the main directions of involving industrial formations of dewy gold into operation. DECREE of the Head of the Khabarovsk Territory Administration dated May 30, 2000 No. 180 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Alekseev, T.S. Banshchikova, Gornyi Zhurnal, 10, 52-57 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Litvintsev, G.P. Ponomarchuk, T.S. Banshchikova, GIAB, Special edition Dalny Vostok, 319-327 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Ozaryan, P.P. Sas, V.I. Usikov, Mine survey and subsoil use, 4(102), 17-21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Usikov, L.N. Lipina, M.B. Bubnova, Yu.A. Ozaryan, Certificate of registration of the database 2019620201 Rus. Federation. MI-FE GIS Cartographic Database; copyright holder FSBSI IGD FEB RAS. Declared 01/17/2019; register January 31, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sorokin, A.P. Van-Van-E, Yu.A. Mamaev, V.S. Litvintsev, E.A. Sheveleva, I.S. Peltsman, V.D. Glotov, L.V. Belousova, Atlas of multifactor mining and geological models of gold-bearing deposits of the Far East. Actual problems of increasing the efficiency of integrated development of mineral deposits in the Far East: Sat. scientific. (Proc. IGD FEB RAS Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Van-Van-E A.P. Resource base of natural-man-made gold-and-dust deposits. (M. Publishing house “Gornaya kniga”, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.