E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Trubilin E. I. Disk harrows and huskers in the system of basic and pre-sowing soil treatment. Problems and ways of their solving [Text] / E. I. Trubilin, K. A. Sokht, V. I. Konovalov, S.V. Belousov // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University, v. 88, pp. 662-671 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kastidi Yu. K. Economic efficiency of producers’ provision with agricultural technology in Krasnodar Territory [Text] / Yu. K. Kastidi, D.A. Krepyshev // Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University - Krasnodar: Publishing house “KubSAU”, v. 28, pp. 39-42 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Sokolova A.P. Influence of provision with technologies on economic rates of plant growing [Text] / А. P. Sokolova, Yu. К. Kastidi, G. F. Bershitskaya, М. Е. Trubilin // Agrarian engineer, М.: Publishing house «Niva», v. 2. pp. 22-23 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Maslov G.G. Innovation machinery in energy-saving technologies of field management [Тext] / G. G. Maslov, А. S. Serguntsov // Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University, v.71. pp. 110-117 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Kulen А. Modern agricultural machinery [Тext] / А. Kulen, Kh. Kuipers. Translation from А. E. Gabrielyan; under edition and with introduction Yu.A. Smirnov, M.: Agropromizdat, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Sokht К. А. Soil structure. Technologies and machinery. Problems and solutions [Text]: manual / К. А. Sokht, Е. I. Trubilin, V. I. Konovalov (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Trubilin E. I. Theoretical study of ways to increase the efficiency of operation of disk tillage plants [Text] / E. I. Trubilin, V. I. Konovalov, S.I. Konovalov // Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University-Krasnodar: Publishing house “KubSAU”, v. 65, pp. 165-171 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Serguntsov, A. Operational parameters and modes of rotary working body for harrowing crops/ A. Serguntsov, V. Serguntsovа, N. Malashikhin // E3S Web of Conferences, v. 126, pp. 00023 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Buromsky V. I. A new method of construction of crumbling working surfaces of plough bodies on technological bases [Text]/ V. I. Buromsky // Proceedings of on agricultural mechanics. Vol. 2., Moscow: Selkhozgiz, pp 367 (1954). [Google Scholar]
- Novikov Yu. F. To the theory of academician V. A. Zheligovky about the soil crumpling by the body of the plough [Text] / Yu. F. Novikov / / Proceedings on agricultural mechanics. Vol. 13., M.: Machine engineering, . pp 400 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Patent 152563 RF, MPK А01V 21/00. Working body of a disk soil processing device / E. I. Trubilin, К. А. Sokht, V. I. Konovalov – №2014146819/13; Declared 20.11.2014; Published 10.06.2015; Bul. № 61 [Google Scholar]
- Kanarev F.M. Rotation soil processing units and devices [Text] / F. М. Kanarev. (M.: Machine engineering, pp 142, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- Serguntsov, A. Theoretical research of needle-shaped harrow operation expended on soil pinching by needles / A. Serguntsov, V. Serguntsovа // E3S Web of Conferences., Vol. 126, pp 00024, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reference book on higher mathematics [Text]: reference book / M. Ya. Vygodsky., (M.: AST: Astrel, pp 991, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.