E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology and Labor Protection|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- A. Yu. Zhidkova, N. V. Gusakova Development of the mod-el for determining of the trophic status of shallow-water reservoir, Аdvanced Materials Research v. 838-841, pp. 2578-2581 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Zhidkova, V. V. Petrov, N. V. Gusakova The Research of Waters Eutrophication of the Gulf of Taganrog of the Sea of Azov For Ecological Monitoring Purposes Exploration and Monitoring of the Shelf Underwater Environment Edited by Iftikhar B. Abbasov, Wiley-Scrivener 318 p. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Zhidkova, N. V. Gusakova Assessment of the total load on the water area of the Taganrog Bay, Natural and technical sciences v. 11, pp. 148-153 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Neverova-Dziopak Theoretical, methodological and engineering support of the surface waters protection from the anthropogenic eutrophication: doctoral thesis (SPb) 345p (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Matishov, O.V. Stepanyan, K.S. Grigorenko, V.M. Kharkovsky, V.V. Povazhniy, V.G. Sawyer Features of the hydrological and hydro chemical regime of the Azov and Black Seas in 2013, Bulletin of the Southern Science Center v. 11 (2), pp. 36-44 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sukhinov, A.V. Nikitina, D.S. Khachunts, A.E. Chistyakov Mathematical modeling of spatially heterogeneous hydrobiological processes in the Sea of Azov, Monograph, 172 p. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Matishov, S.V. Gargopa, S.V. Berdnikov, S.L. Dzhenyuk Regularities of ecosystem processes in the Sea of Azov (Prod. SSC Russian Academy of Sciences center Moscow) pp 13-34 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Matishov, Yu. A. Zhdanov, N.V. Lebedeva, D.G. Matishov, Yu. A. Fedorov, S.V. Berdnikov, V.N. Dumbay, A.D. Chinarina Ecosystem researches of the Sea of Azov and the coast, KSC Russian Academy of Sciences, v. IV, 94 p. (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.