E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- GY. Ma, JJ. Cai, WW. Zeng, H. Dong Analytical research on waste heat recovery and utilization of China’s iron & steel industry Energy Procedia 14, 1022-8(2012) [Google Scholar]
- RB. Cahyono, AN. Rozhan, N. Yasuda, T. Nomura, Y. Kashiwaya, T. Akiyama Integrated coal-pyrolysis tar reforming using steelmaking slag for carbon composite and hydrogen production Fuel 109, 439-44(2013) [Google Scholar]
- YQ. Sun, S. Seetharaman, QY. Liu, ZT. Zhang, LL. Liu, XD. Wang Integrated biomass gasification using the waste heat from hot slags: control of syngas and polluting gas releases Energy 114, 165-76(2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kasai, T. Kitajima, T. Akiyama, J. Yagi, F. Saito Rate of methane-steam reforming molten BF slag for heat recovery a chemical reaction on from molten the surface of slag by using a chemical reaction ISIJ Int 37, 1031-6(1997) [Google Scholar]
- N. Maruoka, T. Mizuochi, H. Purwanto, T. Akiyama Feasibility study for recovering waste heat in the steelmaking industry using a chemical recuperator ISIJ Int 44, 257-62(2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Takayasu, Y. Takegahara, I. Matsuura Thermogravimetric study in connection with the CO2-reforming reaction of CH4 Energy Convers Manage 36(6-9), 597-600(1995) [Google Scholar]
- LM. Zhao, H. Wang, S. Qing, HL. Liu Characteristics of gaseous product from municipal solid waste gasification with hot blast furnace slag J Nat Gas Chem 19, 403-8(2012) [Google Scholar]
- HX. Liu Investigation of coal gasification using blast furnace molten slag as heat carrier Energy Conserv 6, 41-3(2004) [Google Scholar]
- SY. Luo, YM. Zhou, CJ. Yi Hydrogen-rich gas production from biomass catalytic gasification using hot blast furnace slag as heat carrier and catalyst in moving bed reactor Int J Hydrogen Energy 37, 15081-5(2012) [Google Scholar]
- YQ. Sun, ZT. Zhang, S. Seetharaman, LL. Liu, XD. Wang Characteristics of low temperature biomass gasification and syngas release behavior using hot slag RSC ADV 4, 62105-14(2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, W. Lei, B. Wu, QB. Yu CO2 gasification rate analysis of coal in molten blast furnace slag-For heat recovery from molten slag by using a chemical reaction Int J Hydrogen Energy 40, 1607-15(2015) [Google Scholar]
- WJ. Duan, QB. Yu, K. Wang, Q. Qin, LM. Hou, X. Yao, TW. Wu ASPEN Plus simulation of coal integrated gasification combined blast furnace slag waste heat recovery system Energy Convers Manage 100, 30-6(2015) [Google Scholar]
- WJ. Duan, QB. Yu, ZM. Wang, JX. Liu, Q. Qin Life cycle and economic assessment of multi-stage blast furnace slag waste heat recovery system Energy 142, 486-95(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.