E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Liu Tianquan, Influence of mining activities on mine rock mass and control engineering[J].Journal of China Coal Society, 1995, 20(1):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- QIAN Minggao, XU Jialin, Behaviors of strata movement in coal mining[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2019, 44(4):973-984. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Limin, Ma Xiongde, Ji Ruijun. Progress in engineering practice of water-preserved coal mining in western eco-environment frangible area[J].Journal of China Coal Society, 2015,40(8):1711-1717. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Limin, Xiang Maoxi, Peng Jie, et al. Groundwater response to intensive mining in ecologically fragile area[J].Journal of China Coal Society, 2016,41(11):2672-2678. [Google Scholar]
- HU Xiaojuan, LI Wen-ping, CAO Dingtao, et al. Index of multiple factors and expected height of fully mechanized water flowing fractured zone[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2012, 37(4):613-620. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Longqing, XIN Hengqi, ZHAI Peihe, et al. Calculating the height of water flowing fracture zone in deep mining[J].Journal of China University of Mining&Technology, 2012, 41(1):37-41. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang, Research on relationship between different width of working face and height of waterflowing fractured zone[J].Journal of Coal Mine Safety, 2010,41(4):13-17. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Ke, XIE Guang xiang. Caving thickness effects on distribution and evolution characteristics of mining induced fracture[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2008, 33(10):1092-1096. [Google Scholar]
- LOU Jinfu, XU Gang, LIN Qing, et al. Research on roof disaster mechanism and prevention under soft water-enriched roof in Yonglong Coalfield[J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2018, 46(7):10-18.10 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qing, Qiao Wei, Water prevention and control technology of roof bed separation in Cuimu Mine[J].Coal Science and Technology, 2016,44(3):129-134. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.