E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Ruan G.P.. Cause analysis and countermeasures for water intake blocking in nuclear power plant [J]. Nuclear Power Engineering, 2015, 36(S1):151-154. [Google Scholar]
- Li B, Li P.J., Tang Y, Sun J.F., Hu Y.D., Zhang J.B.. Acoustic evaluation of fishery resources in main channel area of Xiaolangdi Reservoir in the Yellow River [J]. Journal of Fisheries of China, 2015,39(08):1134-1143. [Google Scholar]
- Koslow J.A.. The role of acoustics in ecosystem-based fishery management [J]. Ices Journal of Marine Science, 2009,66(6):966-973. [Google Scholar]
- Davision P.C.,Koslow J.A.,Kloser R.J.. Acoustic biomass estimation of mesopelagic fish:backscattering from individuals,populations,and communities[J]. ICES Journal of Marine Science, 2015,72(5):1413-1424. [Google Scholar]
- Davision P, Lara-Lopez A, Koslow J.A.. Mesopelagic fish biomass in the southern California current ecosystem[J]. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography, 2015, 112: 129-142. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.C., Li X.S., Zhao X.Y., Ying Y.P.. Schooling morphology and spatial-temporal distribution characteristics of small-size pelagic fishes in central sea area of the Atlantic Ocean in the Middle East [J]. Marine Fisheries, 2017,39(06):601-610. [Google Scholar]
- Li N.N., Chen G.B., Yu J, Li Y.Z., Tang Y, Chen P.M., Jia X.P.. Acoustic evaluation of biological resources in artificial fish reef area in Yangmeikeng of Daya Bay [J]. Journal of Fisheries of China, 2011,35(11):1640-1649. [Google Scholar]
- Chen G.B., Li Y.Z., Zhao X.Y., Chen Y.Z., Jin X.S.. Acoustic resource evaluation of five significant commercial fishes in the South China Sea [J]. Acta of Oceanologica Sinica (Chinese version), 2006, (02): 128-134. [Google Scholar]
- Chen G.B., Li N.N., Chen P.M., Li Y.Z., Yu J, Li X.G.. Target strength measurement of Siganus oramin in the South China Sea [J]. Journal of Fishery Sciences of China, 2010,17(06):1293-1299. [Google Scholar]
- Tan X.C., Li X.H., Lin J.Z., Zhou D.H., Gao X, Li J.M.. Differences of two Megalobrama hoffmanni spawning populations in reproduction ecology based on hydroacoustic sounding [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2009,29(04):1756-1762. [Google Scholar]
- Tao J.P.. Hydroacoustic study of spatial fish distribution during construction of the Three Gorges Reservoir [C]. Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Society (CHES). Collected papers of 2008 academic annual conference of CHES (volume I). CHES: CHES, 2008:362-371. [Google Scholar]
- Huang S, Li L.X., Dao W, Li X, Spatial fish distribution feature analysis and resource evaluation in Lugu Lake [J]. South China Fisheries Science, 2020,16(01):53-61. [Google Scholar]
- Mo W.J., Wang C.F., Qin X.H., Zhang M.J., Liu H.J.. Hydroacoustics investigation of fish resources in Dongqing and Guangzhao reservoirs areas in Beipan River [J]. Journal of Hydroecology, 2015,36(03):10-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Zhang C, Wang D, Lin D.Q., Li N.N., Tang Y, Acoustic evaluation of Aristichthys nobilis in Qinghe reservoir—a comparison of echo counting and echo integral method [J]. South China Fisheries Science, 2010,6(05):50-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.