E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y. Diao, K. xie, S. Xiong, and X. Hong. Shuttle phenomenon-theirreversible oxidation mechanism of sulfur active material in Li-S batter. Journal of Power Sources, 2013,235(15):181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Karsten Propp, Daniel J. Auger, Abbas Fotouhi, Monica Marinescu, Vaclav Knap, Stefano Longov, Improved state of charge estimation for lithium-sulfur batteries. Journal of Energy Storage, 2019, 25(12):1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Yinjiao Xing, Wei He, Michael Pecht, Kwok Leung Tsui. State of charge estimation of lithium-ion batteries using the open-circuit voltage at various ambient temperatures. Applied Energy, 2014, 113(1):106-115. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaosong Hu; Shengbo Li; Huei Peng. A comparative study of equivalent circuit models for Li-ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 2012, 198(1: 359-367. [Google Scholar]
- Petr Křivík. Methods of SoC determination of lead acid battery. Journal of Energy Storage, 2018, 15(2):181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Shen P, Ouyang M, Lu L, Li J, Feng X, The co-estimation of state of charge, state of health, and state of function for lithium-ion batteries in electric vehices. IEEE Transveh Technol, 2018, 67: 92-103. [Google Scholar]
- SONG Xuanyu, HUANG Jingyao, DUAN Junqiang, Estimation of state of charge of battery based on adaptive recursive least squaress and unscented Kalman filtering. Electric Power Science and Engineering, 2019, 35(12):41-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.