E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- ST. Minimum Energy Performance Standards in Malaysia[R].2016. [Google Scholar]
- EET Asia. Shining the spotlight on Malaysia’s LED industry[R]. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- ERI. Regional Report on the Transition to Efficient Lighting in South Asia[R].2014 [Google Scholar]
- George Wilkenfeld and Associates Pty Ltd. Evaluation of lites.asia and the UNEP en.lighten initiative Southeast Asia and the Pacific Monitoring, Verification and Enforcement Project[R].2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ho Joey. Market Growth and Uniform Standards Assist LED Manufacturers to Seize Southeast Asian Market[R]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- LEDs Magazine, MyLED invests in LED manufacturing plant in Malaysia[R]. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Judy. Which Country Has the Best LED Policy Among Japan, India, and Malaysia[R]. 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.