E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Jenn-Jiang Hwang, Sustainability study of hydrogen pathways for fuel cell vehicle applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 19 (2013) 220-229. [Google Scholar]
- Mengyu Li, Xiongwen Zhang, Guojun Li, A comparative assessment of battery and fuel cell electric vehicles using a well-to-wheel analysis. Energy 94 (2016) 693-704. [Google Scholar]
- Noriko Behling, Mark C. Williams, Shunsuke Managia, Fuel cells and the hydrogen revolution: Analysis of a strategic plan in Japan. Economic Analysis and Policy 48 (2015) 204-221. [Google Scholar]
- Dawei Wang, Nada Zamel, Kui Jiao, Yibo Zhou, Shuhai Yu, Qing Du, Yan Yin, Life cycle analysis of internal combustion engine, electric and fuel cell vehicles for China. Energy 59 (2013) 402-412. [Google Scholar]
- Dominković D, Bačeković I, Pedersen AS, Krajačić G. The future of transportation in sustainable energy systems: opportunities and barriers in a clean energy transition. Renew Sustain Energy Rev 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Anton Ochoa Bique, Leonardo K.K. Maia, Fabio La Mantia, Dabide Manca, Edwin Zondervan, Balancing costs, safety and CO2 emissions in the design of hydrogen supply chains.Computers and Chemical Engineering 129 (2019) 106493. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.