E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Complexity Research; Research on Complexity Research Detailed by Researchers at National School of Applied Sciences (Optimal Fault Tolerant Control of Large-Scale Wind Turbines in the Case of the Pitch Actuator Partial Faults)[J]. Journal of Technology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Younes Ait El Maati, Lhoussain El Bahir, Kiyong Oh, Optimal Fault Tolerant Control of Large-Scale Wind Turbines in the Case of the Pitch Actuator Partial Faults[J]. Hindawi, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Shokoofeh Abbaszadeh, Stefan Hoerner, Thierry Maître, Roberto Leidhold, Experimental investigation of an optimised pitch control for a vertical-axis turbine[J]. The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 2019, 13(16). [Google Scholar]
- Energy-Wind Turbines; Researchers from Shanghai Jiao Tong University Report Findings in Wind Turbines (An Optimal Power-decoupling Control Strategy Between Torque and Pitch Controllers for Variable-speed Pitch-regulated Wind Turbines)[J]. Energy Weekly News,2019. [Google Scholar]
- Sebastiaan Paul Mulders, Atindriyo Kusumo Pamososuryo, Gianmarco Emilio Disario, Jan Willem van Wingerden. Analysis and optimal individual pitch control decoupling by inclusion of an azimuth offset in the multiblade coordinate transformation[J]. Wind Energy, 2019, 22(3). [Google Scholar]
- Zhijian Huang, Yanji Liu, Huan Zheng, Shengtang Wang, Jie Ma, Yihua Liu, A self-searching optimal ADRC for the pitch angle control of an underwater thermal glider in the vertical plane motion[J]. Elsevier Ltd, 2018, 159.  [Google Scholar]
- H. Tourajizadeh, M. Rezaei, A.H. Sedigh. Optimal Control of Screw In-pipe Inspection Robot with Controllable Pitch Rate[J]. Springer Netherlands, 2018, 90(3-4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.