E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Zhang Changjun. Some thoughts on water quality s afety of Pi River main canal [J]. Water conservancy science and technology and economy, 2014, 20(10): 15-16(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hui, Jiao Ruyuan, Xiao Feng, et al. relative impor tance of hydrolyzed Al species(Ala,Alb,Alc) on res idual Al and effects of nano-particles (Fe- surface modified TiO2 and Al2O3)on coagulation process. Colloids and Surfaces A:Physicochemical and Engi neering Aspects, 2014, 446: 139-150. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoshan. Research on Synthesis and Phosp horus Removal Effect of Composite Flocculant PF S-PDMDAAC[J]. Guangdong chemical engineerin g, 2017,44(14):55-56(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Tipping E., Reddy M.M., Hurley M.A Modelling electrostatic andheterogeneity effects on proton dis sociation from humic substances. Environ. Sci.Tec hnol.,1990. 24: 1700-1705. [Google Scholar]
- Julien F.,Giieroux B.,Mazet M.. Comparison of org anic compounds removal by coagulation-flocculati on by adsorption onto performed hydroxide flocs [J]. Water Res., 1994, 28:2567-2574. [Google Scholar]
- Yan M.Q.,Wang D.S., Qu J.H.. Enhanced coagul ation for high alkalinity and micropollu-ted water: The third way through coagulant optimization [J]. Water Res. 2008.42(8-9):2278-2286. [Google Scholar]
- Shin J.Y.,Spinette R.F.,O’Melia C.R.. StoiChion metry Of coagulation revisited [J]. Environ.Sci.Tec hnol, 2008, 42(7): 2582-2589. [Google Scholar]
- Bond T.,Goslan E.H.,Parsons S.A.,et al. Disinfect ion by-product formation of natural organic matter surrogates and treatment by coagulation, MI EX an d nanofiltration [J]. Water Res., 2010, 44(5): 1645-1 653 [Google Scholar]
- Abbaszadegan M.,Mayer B.K., Ryu H.,et al. Effica cy of removal of CCL viruses under enhanced coag ulation conditions [J]. Environ.Sci.Technol.,2007. 41(3):971-977. [Google Scholar]
- Park S.,Yoon T..Effects of iron species and inert m inerals on coagulation and direct filtration for humi c acid removal [J]. Desalination, 2009, 239(1-3):146-158. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.