E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China. Bulletin of the State of the Environment in China, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Bo. Application of membrane technology in water supply treatment[J]. Energy and Environment, 2015, 1: 73-74. [Google Scholar]
- Bu Yanrui. On the application of ultrafiltration membrane technology in environmental engineering water treatment[J]. Engineering Technology, 2016(11): 00031-00032. [Google Scholar]
- Huang H, Spinett R, O’Melia C.R.. Direct-flow microfiltration of aquasols-I. Impacts of particle stabilities and size[J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2008,314(1-2):90-100. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Lin, Qin Guotong. Research progress on the mechanism and mathematical model of membrane fouling[J]. Water Treatment Technology, 2007, (06): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiying, Tan Zhangrong, Dong Bingzhi, etc. Coagulation and ultrafiltration combined technology to treat the Yangtze River raw water experimental research, Tongji University Journal Natural Science Edition, 207-211,: [Google Scholar]
- Dong Bingzhi, Xia Lihua, Chen Yan et al. Research on improving the filtration performance of ultrafiltration membrane by powdered zeolite. Water Treatment Technology, 2016, 32(6: 8-11 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Bingzhi, Chen Yan, Gao Naiyun, etc. The preventive effect of coagulation on membrane fouling. Environmental Science, 2015, 26(1: 90-93. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Dongliang, Sun Cheng Pre-ozone conventional ultrafiltration combined process to purify Taihu Lake Water Research China Water Supply and Drainage, 2012, 28 (3): 40-43 [Google Scholar]
- Yuan W, Zydney A.L.. Humic acid fouling during ultrafiltration[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2000,34(23):5043-5050 [Google Scholar]
- Fan L.H., Harris J.L., Roddick F.A., et al. Influence of the characteristics of natural organic matter on the fouling of microfiltration membranes [J]. Water Research, 2001, 35(18):4455-4463. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan, Gao Naiyun, etc. Experimental study on the treatment of micro-polluted raw water with powder activated carbon ultrafiltration membrane. Journal of Tongji University Natural Science Edition, 2005, 33(6: 777-780 [Google Scholar]
- Koros W.J., Ma Y.H., Shimidzu T. Terminology for membranes and membrane processes [J]. Journal of Membrane Science, 2006,120(2):149-159. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan W, Zydney A.L.. Humic acid fouling during ultrafiltration[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2000,34(23):5043-5050. [Google Scholar]
- Li Fazhan, Lu Xiwu, Shao Jian. Biological pretreatment-ultrafiltration water purification process to remove organic matter of different molecular weights[J]. Water Treatment Technology, 2007(10): 64-66. [Google Scholar]
- Peldszus S, Benecke J, Jekel M, et al. Direct biofiltration pretreatment for fouling control of ultrafiltration membranes[J]. Journal-American Water Works Association, 2012,104:E430-E445. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huck P.M., Peldszus S, Hallé C, et al. Pilot scale evaluation of biofiltration as an innovative pre-treatment for ultrafiltration membranes for drinking water treatment[J]. Water Science & Technology: Water Supply, 2011, 11 (1):23. [Google Scholar]
- He Qing, Lv Mou, Chen Chao, et al. The influence of operating conditions and operating flux on ultrafiltration membrane fouling[J]. Journal of Qingdao Technological University, 2014, 35(3: 94-99 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.