E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Murni S, Whale J, Urmee T, et al. The Role of Micro Hydro Power Systems in Remote Rural Electrification: A Case Study in The Bawan Valley, Borneo[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2012, 49:189-196. [Google Scholar]
- Nathan S. The Big Project: London Array[J]. Engineer, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Vries D, MJ. Teaching Technology and Engineering.[J]. Technology & Engineering Teacher, 2010, 70:15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Vries M.J.D. The Nature of Technological Knowledge[J]. Philosophy of Technology & Engineering Sciences, 2003, 6(3):309-350. [Google Scholar]
- Bucciarelli L.L.. Engineering Philosophy[J]. international journal of machine consciousness, 2003, 02(1):V–XII. [Google Scholar]
- Bucciarelli L.L.. Between thought and object in engineering design[J]. Design Studies, 2002, 23(3):p.219-231. [Google Scholar]
- Bo-Cong L. The Rise of Philosophy of Engineering in the East and the West[M]// Philosophy and Engineering:. Springer Netherlands, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Bocong L. The Rise of Philosophy of Engineering in the East and West[J]. engineering sciences, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Bocong Li. Human nature, the means-ends relationship, and alienation: Themes for potential East – West collaboration[J]. Technology in Society,2015,43. [Google Scholar]
- John Clark. Engineering Business Ethics[J]. ASHRAE Journal, 2016, 58 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Maoto R.M.. The sustainability of life cycle costs in a systems engineering process of a 21st century reliability engineering environment[J]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu F, Pan L, Yao L.H.. Evolutionary Game Based Analysis for User Privacy Protection Behaviors in Social Networks[C]// 2018 IEEE Third International Conference on Data Science in Cyberspace (DSC). IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Liang W, Dong-Sheng C, Chang L, et al. The Variation Process and the Key Influencing Factors of Water Quality in Sanmenxia Reservoir[J]. China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.