E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Tang haifa, Pengshimi, Zhao yanchao 2006 Micro pore structure characteristics and classification evaluation of HE 2 + 3 tight sandstone reservoir in Daniudi gas field (Chinese: Journal of Mineral rock) (03): pp109-115 [Google Scholar]
- Li pan 2019 Characterization of micro pore structure and production characteristics of low permeability sandstone reservoir (D) [Google Scholar]
- Shao xinhe, Pang xiongqi, Hu tao 2019 Pore micro characteristics of Sha3 shale reservoir in Dongpu depression of Bohai Bay Basin and its significance for oil and gas retention (Chinese:Journal of Petroleum and natural gas geology) 40 (01): pp 71-81 [Google Scholar]
- Yao jingli, Liu xiaopeng, Zhao huitao 2019 Reservoir characteristics of tight sandstone gas reservoir in He8 member of Ordos Basin and its integrated geological engineering countermeasures (Chinese: Journal of PetroChina exploration) 24 (2): pp 186-195 [Google Scholar]
- Chen yiming, Wei xiuli, Xu huan 2012 Inspiration from the study of pore types of shale gas reservoirs in North America (Chinese: Journal of Complex reservoir) 5 (4): pp 19-22 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.