E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Yin Yanzhen, Wang Miao, Wang Jingyuan, Wang Jing, Fan Qingsheng. PM_(10), PM_(2.5) pollution characteristics and their relationship with meteorological factors in Nanyang City[J]. Drought Environment Monitoring, 32(1) :12-18(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Brian Dennis. A Beginner’s Guide to R Language [M]. Beijing: People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Robert L. Kabacoff. R language combat [M]. (Second Edition). Beijing: People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press (2016). [Google Scholar]
- He Xiang, Lin Zhenshan. Based on GAM model to analyze the influence of the interaction of influencing factors on the change of PM2.5 concentration [J]. Environmental Science, 38(01): 22-32(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Karen Fuchs, Fabian Scheipl, Sonja Greven. Penalized scalar-on-functions regression with interaction term[J]. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis., 81:38-51(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cuilian, Zhang Jun, Zheng Yao, Zhao Tongqian, Lou Yamin, Zheng Hua. Variation characteristics of PM10 and PM2.5 mass concentration in Zhengzhou urban area and their response to meteorological factors[J]. Environmental Protection Science, 45(06) :76-83(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang BE, Jiao LM, Xu G. Influences of wind and precipitation on different-sized particulate matter concentrations(PM2.5,PM10,PM2. 5-10)[J]. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics., 130(3) :383-392(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Nanyang, Zhang Qianqian, Zhang Bihui. Based on GAM model to analyze the influencing factors of long-term changes of gridded PM2.5 in typical regions of China [J]. Environmental Science, 41(2): 499-509(2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.