E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y C. Chen, Y F. Chang, M.P. Zheng Mineral resources status in China and strategy for sustainable supply 1-3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Huang Three-dimensional Space-time comparative and micro-geomorphological analysis of the open-pit mine based on UAV (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu Application of UAV aerial photogrammetry technology in mine surveying 36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sui, W Xiao, D C. Wang, X. Wang, S S. Tian Establishment of the 3D model of open-pit mine dump based on UAV photogrammetry 135-142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Fang, Z L. Zhang, L G. Wang, X R. Cui, J.Z. Li 3D model reconstruction technology of open-pit mine based on UAV aerial survey 34, 31-34 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tian, J Chen, N N. Li, Y H. Guo Quickly constructing high-precision DSM using image-free control of UAV 158-160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A D. Gong, X Y. He, T J. Lei, J. Li Fast image processing method of UAV without control data 12, 254-260 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M X. Xie, D D. Tao The application of unmanned aerial survey technology in mine topographic mapping 45-46 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Y. He, W.S. Xue Study on the application of UAV aerial technology in waterway survey and design 98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Songliao Water Resources Commission Songliao River Basin Soil and Water Conservation Monitoring Center. Application of UAV telemetry technology in soil and water conservation supervision 73-76 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhou, Q X. Li, F. Quan, 3D model and accuracy evaluation of Tilt photogrammetry based on UAV 1-7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Du Method of equal accuracy assessment for the stability analysis of large open-pit mine slopes 37, 1301-1331 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Doumbouya, C S. Guan, V.M. Bowa Influence of Rainfall Patterns on the Slope Stability of the Lumwana (the Malundwe) Open Pit 38, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S G. Sun, Z H. Su, Y.H. Zhang GIS-based approach of rock slope’s stability assessment under multiple factors 47-52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.