E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- E. Pramova, B. Locatelli, M. Brockhaus, et al. Ecosystem Services in the National Adaptation Programmes of Action[J]. Climate Policy, 2012, 12(4: 393-409. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han, X.H. Pu, Q. Liang. Urban Water System Landscape Planning in the Perspective of City Betterment and Ecological Restoration—A Case Study of the Ecological Planning for Water System Connection in Xinxiang City[J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 2018,34(08):27-32. [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Huang, M.X. Xu, Z.Y. Zhang. Weifang Urban River Regulation Based on City Betterment and Ecological Restoration[J]. Planners, 2017, 33(S2):22-26. [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Qin, B.H. He, L.N. Shen, et al. Characteristics of Soil and Water Loss in the Lijiang River Basin and Soil Erosion Factors in Typical Karst Small Watersheds[J]. Carsologica Sinica, 2018,37(03):351-360. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, X.X. Que, C.Y. Li. Study on Landscape Ecological Restoration Technology of Land/inland Water Ecotones along Li River[J]. Journal of Southern Agriculture, 2013,44(10):1700-1704. [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Dong, D.Y. Sun, J.Y. Zhao, et al. Progress and Prospect of Eco-hydraulic Engineering [J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2014,45(12):1419-1426. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Smith, W.H. Renwick, J.D. Bartley, et al. Distribution and Significance of Small, Artificial Water Bodies across the United States landscape[J]. Science of The Total Environment, 2002, 299(1: 21-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.