E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- L.J. Wan, X. Li, The Vernacular Landscape Renewal of Minority Settlement Space [J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 27, 91-93(2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Liu, C.L. Liu, B.H. Li, Y.Y. Deng, X.Y. Sheng, Z. Hu, Characteristic and Genes - Analysis of Traditional Settlements’ Landscapes in Chinese Minority Areas [J]. Scientia Geographica Sinica, 30, 810-817(2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Ma, B.J. Fu, X.Y. Li, W.B. Guan, The regional pattern for ecological security (RPES) : the concept and theoretical basis [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica,761-768 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W.X. Pan, On the lag of Cultural adaptation in the process of National Development-- taking the Fire of ethnic Minority villages in Hunan, Guangxi and Guizhou as an example [J]. Academic Forum, 37, 145-149(2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Wu, J. Guo, “Failure”of Formal System under Conflagration——Case Study of Ethnic Villages in Southeast Guizhou [J]. Journal of Northwest University for Nationalities(Philosophy and Social Science), 93-98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Yu, Landscape Ecological Security Patterns in Biological Conservation [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica,10-17 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Zhou, Study on Mechanism of Fire-preventing Forest Belts of Schima superba [D]. (Zhejiang A&F University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.