E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Field Studies and Engineering Applications|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- F. Cai and K. Ugai, “Numerical analysis of rainfall effects on slope stability,” Int. J. Geomech., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 69–78, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Regmi, H. Nakagawa, K. Kawaike, and Y. Baba, “Experimental and Numerical Study of Rainfall Induced Slope Failure,” Annu. Disas. Prev. Res. Inst., Kyoto Univ, no. 54, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. T. P. Tran, Y. Sim, A.-R. Kim, G.-C. Cho, and D.-H. Kim, “Numerical modeling of rainfall-induced slope failure,” 2016 World Congr. Adv. Civil, Environ. Mater. Res., pp. 1–10, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Chatra, G. R. Dodagoudar, and V. B. Maji, “Numerical modelling of rainfall effects on the stability of soil slopes,” Int. J. Geotech. Eng., vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 425–437, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Vo and A. R. Russell, “Bearing capacity of strip footings on unsaturated soils by the slip line theory,” Comput. Geotech., vol. 74, pp. 122–131, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pirjalili, A. Golshani, and A. Mirzaii, “Experimental study on the coefficient of lateral earth pressure in unsaturated soils,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 9, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, “The principle of effective stress,” Tek. Ukebl., vol. 39, pp. 859–863, (1959). [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Z. N. T. Vanapalli, “Design of Single Piles Using the Mechanics of Unsaturated Soils,” Int. J. GEOMATE, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Al-Omari, M. Y. Fattah, and A. M. Kallawi, “Laboratory Study on Load Carrying Capacity of Pile Group in Unsaturated Clay,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 44, no. 5. pp. 4613–4627, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Itasca, “V7.0, fast lagrangian analysis of continua in 2d dimensions, user’s guide,” Itasca Consult. Group, Minneapolis, Minnesota, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Potts and L. Zdravkovic, “Accounting for partial material factors in numerical analysis,” Geotechnique, vol. 62, no. 12, pp. 1053–1065, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.