E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Field Studies and Engineering Applications|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- R. Geiger, Klima der Erde. (Wandkarte 1:16 Mill.) – Klett-Perthes, Gotha (1961) [Google Scholar]
- “Climate Atlas of Greece”. Hellenic National Meteorological Service (2019) (in Greek) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bardanis, Proc. Int. Symp. Shrink-Swell Processes in Soils, Climate & Construction, 18-19, Marne-la-Vallée, France, pp. 463-472, June (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazarou, D. Loukidis, M. Bardanis, Geotech Geol Eng J. 3 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bardanis, D. Loukidis, Proc. One-day Workshop of the Hell. Soc. SMGE on Unsaturated Soils, 1st July 2019, Athens, Greece (2019) (in Greek). [Google Scholar]
- Bardanis, M., Proc. 3rd Eur. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Paris, France, 12-14 September (2016) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20160910005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.