E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Field Studies and Engineering Applications|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- J. Christodoulias, J. Earth. Sci. Clim. Change 6, 5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Jones Jr, W.G. Holtz, Civil Eng. 43, 8 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Rawas, M.F. Goosen, Expansive soils: recent advances in characterization and treatment (Taylor & Francis, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Hilbrich, T. Scullion, Design considerations for flexible pavement widening (Texas A & M University System, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Mohamedzein, M.G. Mohamed, A.M. El Sharief, Comput. Geotech. 24, 3 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, E.G. Thompson, R.W. Schaut, K.C. Chao, D.D. Overton, J.S. Dunham-Friel, J. Geotech. Geoenviron. 138, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, Expansive soils: problems and practice in foundation and pavement engineering (New York: Wiley, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, K.C. Chao, D.D. Overton, and E.J. Nelson, Foundation engineering for expansive soils (New York: Wiley, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehdizadeh, M.M. Disfani, Ch.F. Tsang, G.A. Narsilio, R. Evans, E. Gad, Performance of a new driven battered micropiles system in sand [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Disfani, R. Evans, E. Gad, A. Mehdizadeh, W. Jennings, Aust. Geomech. J. 53, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehdizadeh, M.M. Disfani, R. Evans, E. Gad, A. Escobar, W. Jennings, Static load testing of concrete free reticulated micropiles system (ISC’5, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Northcote, Atlas of Australian soils: explanatory data for Sheet 2: Melbourne-Tasmania area. (C.S.I.R.O. and Melbourne University Press, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mann, The identification of road sections in Victoria displaying roughness caused by expansive soils (Swinburne University of Technology, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. McManus, R. Brown, Rehabilitation of Damaged Houses Founded on Expansive Soils Using Moisture Recharge (7th Australia New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Cameron, P.F. Walsh, Damage to buildings on clay soils (Australian Council of National Trusts, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Mezzatesta, M. Verrochi, The performance of lightly loaded structures on expansive clay soils (Swinburne University of Technology, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, R. Lundgren, Journal of the soil mechanics and foundations division, 88, 3 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. Williams, J. South Afr. Inst. Civ. Eng. 5, 6 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- AS2870 Residential slabs and footings (Standards Association of Australia, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karunarathne, S. Sivaner, E. Gad, M.M. Disfani, P. Rajeev, J. Wilson, J. Li, Aust. Geomech. J. 49, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Maps-Earth Resources Publications, http://earthresources.efirst.com.au/categories.asp?cID=58 (accessed Sep 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Nelson, D.D. Overton, and D.B. Durkee, Expansive clay soils and vegetative influence on shallow foundations (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Seneviratne, T. Corti, E.L. Davin, M. Hirschi, E.B. Jaeger, I. Lehner, B. Orlowsky, A.J. Teuling, Earth Sci. Rev. 99, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Teuling, P.A. Troch, Geophys. Res. Lett. 32, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cameron, Unsaturated Soil Concepts and Their Application in Geotechnical Practice (Springer, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.