E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Special Session on the Reuse of Waste Geomaterials|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- S. H. Trinh, & Q. A. T. Bui. Influencing of clay and binder content on compression strength of soft soil stabilized by geopolymer based fly ash. 13(10), 7954-7958 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Phani Kumar & R. S. Sharma. Effect of fly ash on engineering properties of expansive soils. 130, 764-767 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Seyrek. Engineering behaviour of clay soils stabilized with class C and class F fly ashes. 25(2), 273-287 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmaruzzaman. A review on the utilization of fly ash. 36 (3), 327-363 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- BS 1377-8: 1990. Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes. Shear strength tests (effective stress). Retrieved from: https://bsol.bsigroup.com/Bibliographic/Bibliograph icInfoData/000000000000226601 [Google Scholar]
- J. Prabakar, N. Dendorkar & R. K. Morchhale. Influence of fly ash on strength behaviour of typical soils. 18(4) 263-267 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Craig. Craig’s soil mechanics seventh edition solutions manual. London: Spon. (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.