E3S Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2020XI International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Atmosphere Physics and Solar-Terrestrial Relations|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- V.V. Bychkov, Y.A. Nepomnyashchiy, A.S. Perezhogin, B.M. Shevtsov, 28, 303-307 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, I.N. Seredkin, A.S. Perezhogin, B.M. Shevtsov, V.N, Marichev, Optika atmosfery i okeana, 30, 209-213 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, A.S. Perezhogin, I.N. Seredkin, B.M. Shevtsov. On the role of the method of measuring the background signal in the lidar measurements of the upper Atmosphere SPIE. Proc., 10466, 1046677 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, A.S. Perezhogin, I.N. Seredkin, B.M. Shevtsov Appearance of light-scattering layers in the thermosphere of Kamchatka during the autumn of 2017, Proc. SPIE. 10833A4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bychkov, A.S. Perezhogin, I.N. Seredkin Resonant scattering as a cause for the registration of scattering layers in the thermosphere and imaginary aerosol formationsin the middle atmosphere E3S Web of Conferences 127, 01009 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kramida, Yu. Ralchenko, J. Reader and NIST ASD TEAM. “NIST Atomic Spectra Database (ver. 5.5.2)” URL: https://physics.nist.gov/asd, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shchefov, A.I. Semenov, V.YU. Khomich Airglow as an indicator of the upper atmospheric structure and dynamics. Moscow, GEOS, 740 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Picone, A.E. Hedin, D. Drob NRLMSISE-00 Model 2001 URL: https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/modelweb/atmos/nrlmsise00.html [Google Scholar]
- Bychkov V.V., Seredkin I.N., Optika Atmofery i Okeana (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Bychkov V.V., Seredkin I.N., Marichev V.N., Optika Atmofery i Okeana (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.