E3S Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2020XI International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geophysical Fields and their Interactions|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- A.V. Shitov, The influence of seismicity and related geologic processes on the abiotic and biotic components of ecosystems of the Altai mountains (BIC, GASU 2018) 274 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shitov, V.E. Kats, E.M. Dutova, V.Y. Molokov, V.D. Pokrovskiy, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Assets Engineering, 327(1). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Dutova, V.E. Kats, A.V. Shitov, A.I. Surnin, V.A. Molokov. Helium in groundwaters of the Altai Republic. Geodynamics & Tectonophysics, 11 (3), 651-663. (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Aptikaeva, A.V. Shitov, Izvestiya - Atmospheric and Ocean Physics, 50 (8), 766-775 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Aptikaeva, A.V. Shitov, Izvestiya - Atmospheric and Ocean Physics, 52(8). 784-896 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Firstov, E.O. Makarov, Dynamics of subsurface radon in Kamchatka and strong earthquakes, (Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy, KamSU, 2018) 151 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shitov The influence Regional and Global Geophysical Characteristics on the Volumetric Activity of Radon in Gorno-Altaisk (Russia) (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2020) 19-30. [Google Scholar]
- T. Thuamthamsanga, R.C. Tiwari, B.K. Sahoo, D. Datta, Analysis of Meteorological Influence on Exhalation of 222Rn and 220Rn Gases at Mat Faults, (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2020) 273-276. [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Jaishi, S. Singh, R.C. Tiwari, Seasonal Variation Analyses of Soil Radon Data, (Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2020) 257-272. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.