E3S Web Conf.
Volume 196, 2020XI International Conference “Solar-Terrestrial Relations and Physics of Earthquake Precursors”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geophysical Fields and their Interactions|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- V. A. Nicolaev Moscow Science, 236 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Goldin, V.Yu.Timofeev, M. van Ruymbeke, D.G. Ardyukov, M.E. Lavrentiev, R.G. Sedusov Physical Mesomechanics 11(4), 81, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Antonov Proceedings of higher educational establishments geology and exploration, 3, 51, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Berdichevsky, V.I. Dmitriev Models and methods of magnetotellurics Springer Berlin, 563 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bataleva, V.Y. Batalev, A.K. Rybin Izv. Phys. of the Solid Earth, 49(3), 402 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Antonov, Ye.V. Vorontsova Proceedings of higher educational establishments geology and exploration, 3, 63, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bataleva, A. Rybin, V. Matiukov Data, 4(3), 99, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.