E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Sustainability and Renewable Energy Sources|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- L. Ledo, P. B. Kosasih, P. Cooper, Roof mounting site analysis for micro-wind turbines, Renewable Energy, 36, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Balduzzi, A. Bianchini, L. Ferrari, Microeolic turbines in the built environment: Influence of the installation site on the potential energy yield, Renewable Energy, 45, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mertens, The energy yield of roof mounted wind turbines, Wind Engineering, 27, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Knight, Urban wind power: breezing into town, Nature, 430, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mauro, S. Brusca, R. Lanzafame, M. Messina, CFD modelling of a ducted Savonius wind turbine for the evaluation of the blockage effects on rotor performance, Renewable Energy, 141, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Thakur, A. Biswas, Y. Kumar, M. Basumatary, CFD analysis of performance improvement of the Savonius water turbine by using an impinging jet duct design, Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 27, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Sarma, A. Biswas, R. D. Misra, Experimental and computational evaluation of Savonius hydrokinetic turbine for low velocity condition with comparison to Savonius wind turbine at the same input power, Energy Conversion and Management, 83, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- U. Senturk, A. Ozdamar, Wave energy extraction by an oscillating water column with a gap on the fully submerged front wall. Applied Ocean Research, 37, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Q. Zou, D. Greaves, Air-water two-phase flow modelling of hydrodynamic performance of an oscillating water column device. Renewable Energy, 41, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Brusca, R. Lanzafame, M. Messina, Low-speed wind tunnel: Design and build in Wind Tunnels: Aerodynamics, Models and Experiments, edited by J. D. Pereira (Nova Publisher Inc., New York, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Raffel, C. Willert, S. Wereley, J. Kompenhans, “Particle Image Velocimetry: A Practical Guide”, (2007) Springer, Berlin Heidelberg. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Visco, C. Scolaro, A. Quattrocchi, R. Montanini, Response to fatigue stress of biomedical grade polyethylene joints welded by a diode laser. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 86, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Montanini, A. Quattrocchi, S. A. Piccolo, A. Amato, S. Trocino, S. C. Zignani, M. Lo Faro, G. Squadrito, Real-time thermal imaging of solid oxide fuel cell cathode activity in working condition. Applied Optics, 55, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Visco, C. Scolaro, T. Terracciano, R. Montanini, A. Quattrocchi, L. Torrisi, N. Restuccia, Static and dynamic characterization of biomedical polyethylene laser welding using biocompatible nano-particles. EPJ Web of Conferences, 167, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- T. Setoguchi, S. Santhakumar, H. Maeda, M. Takao, K. Kaneko, A review of impulse turbines for wave energy conversion, Renewable Energy, 23, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.