E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Xiao Lg, Wang Sy, Luo F. Research and Prospect Analysis of Application Status of Industrial Waste Residues Such as Magnesium Slag [J]. Journal of Jilin Jianzhu University, 2008, 25(1): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Jones MR, Carthy M. Utilising Unprocessed Low-lime Coal Fly Ash in Foamed Concrete [J].Fuel, 2005 (84)1398-1409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tikalsky PJ, Pospisil J, Donald WM. A Method for Assessment of the Freeze-thaw Resistance of Preformed Foam Cellular Concrete [J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 2004, (34): 889-893. [Google Scholar]
- Xu W, Liu Xy, Zhu Qh. Experimental Study on Chemical Foamed Concrete Slab for External Thermal Insulation [J]. Concrete, 2012(3): 131-134. [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of Building Research, etc. Foam Concrete: JG/T 266-2011[S]. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.