E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Chaojie Yi; Xiaodong Li and Hanbing Xu;The Recovery and Utilization of Construction Waste: Waste Concrete,ICCREM 2013,Construction and Operation in the Context of Sustainability.2013 [Google Scholar]
- Ishtiyaq Gull;Testing of Strength of Recycled Waste Concrete and Its Applicability, Construction Engineering and Management Vol. 137, Issue 1 (January 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Knaack; andY. C. Kurama;Design of Normal Strength Concrete Mixtures with Recycled Concrete Aggregates, Structures Congress 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Zhou; H. J. He; X. H. Meng; and S. Huan, Experimental Study of Recycled Concrete Columns under Large Eccentric Compression,Earth and Space 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Gabr; and D. A. Cameron ;Properties of Recycled Concrete Aggregate for Unbound Pavement Construction, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering,Vol. 24, Issue 6 (June 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Hisseine; Ahmed F. Omran; and Arezki Tagnit-Hamou; Influence of Cellulose Filaments on Cement Paste and Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering;Vol30, Issue 6 (June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Huo Liqiang. Study on the influence of high alumina cement on the performance of cement-based self-leveling mortar[J].Construction Technology,2013,42(04):61-63. [Google Scholar]
- Kazuo Yamada, Tomo Takahashi, Shunsuke Hanehara, Makoto Matsuhisa.Effects of the chemical structure on the properties of polycarbosylate-type superplasticizer[J]. Cement and Concrete Research,2000 30:197-207. [Google Scholar]
- National Standard of the People’s Republic of China, “Standard for Basic Performance Test Method of Building Mortar”(JGJ/T-2009), Beijing, China Construction Industry Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.