E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Deng L, Jiang Y, Zhang B W, Shen J R, Luo X F. ( 2019 ) Development and application of superplasticizer of high and easy polycarboxylic acid. New Building Materials, 46(01):120-123.. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Y B, Cao D Y,Li S X. ( 2015 ) Synthesistechnology research of high performance polycarboxylate superplasticizer in the room temperature. FLY ASH COMPREHENSIVE UTILIZATION, (05):39-40+48. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y D, Yin P, Wang P, Sun L, Bao S W.(2017) Room temperature synthesis of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent by redox-initiated system. New Building Materials ,44 (07):17-20.. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Z J, Chen XS, Zhong L N, Fang Y H, Chen X L, You R L. (2017)Effect of acrylic acid dosage on the structure and performance of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent. New Building Materials, 44 (01):86-88+96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S Y, Cao Q Y. ( 2018 ) Influence of molecular weight and conformation of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent on its performance. Construction Technology, (04):100-101. [Google Scholar]
- TIAN W, ZHANG J, FU Y. (2015 )Effect of relative molecular mass of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent and its distribution on its performance. Shanghai Chemical Industry,40(12):4-6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.