E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- W. Ma, D.Y. Wang, Chinese journal of geotechnical engineering. J. 30, 625 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Chen, H.J. Jing, Hydrogeology&engineering geology. J. 40, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Zhang, Academy of Railway Sciences. J. 3, 37 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Tsytovich H A. Mechanics of frozen soil (Zhang Changqing, Zhu Yuanlin, trans. Beijing: Science Press, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Wei, Wang Dayan. Mechanics of frozen ground( Beijing: Science Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Wu, C.X. Guo, W.D. Pan, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. J. 23,4229 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Guo, Y.P. Wu, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. J. 33, 3306 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Zhang, X.D. Xv, W.Y. Liu. Building-Science. J. 22, 42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Liu, Y.M. Di, China concrete and cement products. J. 22, 42 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Zhang, Z.Q. Liu, W.Y Liu, Sichuan Building Science. J. 33, 143 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Wu, Y.L. Zhu,C.X. Guo, Science In China (Ser.D Earth Sciences). J. 48, 968 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Wu, J. Guo, C.X. Guo, Zhejiang Univ-Sci A (Appl Phys & Eng). J. 11, 88 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.