E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural Engineering Monitoring, Control, Repair and Reinforcement|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Guo Boyun, Chalambor A. Gas volume requirements for underbalanced drilling.Translated by Xu Siping. Beijing: Sinopec Press,2006:9-28. [Google Scholar]
- MITCHELL R F. Simulation of air and mist drilling for geothermal wells . SPE 10234 [Google Scholar]
- KABIR C S, HASAN A R, KOUBA G E, AMEEN M M .Determining circulating fluid temperature in drilling, workover, and well control Operations . SPE 24581 [Google Scholar]
- HASAN A R, KABIR C S, AMEEN M M, XIAOWEIWANG.A mechanistic model for circulating fluid temperature . SPE 27848. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Jinquan. Design and calculation of hydrodynamic parameters in air drilling. Beijing: China University of Petroleum (East China), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Gonghui, Liu Wei. A new method for calculating the minimum volumetric flow rate of air in air-nitrogen drilling. Acta Petrolei Sinica ,2008, 29(4): 629-632 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.